Unboring your frozen fish.
- Preptime: 10 min
- Cooktime: 25 min
- Servings: 2
- Two fillets of white fish (mahi mahi, halibut, etc)
- Thinly diced tomatoes
- Curry paste
- Coconut milk (full fat)
- Serrano (optional)
- Heat the oil right to when it smokes
- Season the fillets, add to oil. If they have skin, do this skin side down and
baste with oil to crisp up the skin. If no skin, three to four minutes per side
- Remove fish, add thinly sliced shallots and serrano to oil
- Once shallots and peppers have softened, add tomatoes and season with salt.
Play it cool, the curry paste is most of the flavor.
- Add the curry paste, the ammount is super variable. If store brand, expect to
- It’ll smoke, let it go for 30 seconds then add the coconut milk. Let this
reduce to desired thickness
- Add lime zest and juice, add fish, garnish, and serve